Welcome to Depression Prevention Helpline!
If you are suffering from:
- Persistent sad, anxious or "empty" feelings.
- Feelings of guilt, worthlessness and/or helplessness.
- Irritability, restlessness.
- Loss of interest in activities or hobbies once pleasurable.
- Fatigue and decreased energy
- Difficulty concentrating, remembering details and making decisions
- Insomnia, early–morning wakefulness, or excessive sleeping
- Overeating, or appetite loss
- Thoughts of suicide, suicide attempts
- Persistent aches or pains, headaches, cramps or digestive problems that do not ease even with treatment
You can dial Depression Prevention helpdesk at:
040-4600 4600# 10:00 am-7:00 pm ** Monday to Friday
The Helpdesk provides intervention through counseling or emotional support and guidance to the people who are in emotional/psychological crisis. It is an initiative of Makro Foundation (MaFo). MaFo is a non-profit organization, working towards helping Humanity and Human Spirit and lighting Hope